Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ene is done!

I finished Ene yesterday and blocked it last night. I couldn't find any pins, so I used the only thing I had plenty of around the house, paper clips. Yes, you read correctly, paper clips make fine substitutes for pins when there are none to be found. The only small annoyance is that they are blunt and harder to stick down into the towel I was using to block it.
Here are a couple of pictures that I took this morning before leaving for school of the scarf all stretched out. The beach towel is the biggest one I have and still I ran out of room.




I tried to take some pictures of the finished scarf this night, but the lighting right now is awful and I could not get any descent image... so maybe tomorrow I will post some photos of the freed scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home