Monday, May 22, 2006

The big move is done!

So my husband and I relocated from one little town in Connecticut to one busy city in Massachusetts. I'm now trying to get used to loud traffic noises in the morning while at the same time enjoying the benefits of city life. Basically, I can now walk to the grocery store, to the vet, and to the train station as opposed to having to drive to all of those places.

I've also been working very hard on my thesis, which is actually the reason why nothing has been posted here for over a month. But two weekends ago I did go to the New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival, despite all the flood warnings and got a fleece. So tomorrow I'll post a few pictures of the before and after processing of it.

Oh, BTW, I did finish a sweater for my brother (made of homespun) during this absence period, of which I unfortunately took no photos, hoping instead, that my brother, the photographer, would to take some nice pictures of it for me. Well, time has gone by and no pictures yet... so another thing I'll do is bug him about that.

Sorry for so much writing and no pictures for today... I promise that tomorrow's posting will be better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home